Love never fails I Cor 13:8
Connect with Kiva's lender community
Lending teams are self-organized groups built around common interests, school affiliation or location.
Join as many teams as you'd like, and rally around shared lending goals by counting each of your loans at checkout toward the team's impact.
To get started, simply join an existing team or create a new one and invite your friends!
- 23,488 members have funded $55,980,000 in loansWorldwide Category: Friends Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. John 13:34
Love never fails I Cor 13:8
- 40,023 members have funded $45,758,100 in loansEarth Category: Common Interest Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: We care about human beings and understand that it takes people to help people.
- 3,582 members have funded $20,830,575 in loansWithin us all ! Category: Common Interest Team since: Dec, 2014We loan because: We are all ONE and the SAME. We Listen to our HEARTS. We Love Life. We are Mindful.
- 4,880 members have funded $17,012,125 in loansWorldwide Category: Common Interest Team since: Feb, 2011We loan because: As travelers we have seen poverty first hand and are committed to making the world a better place for all.
- 172,869 members have funded $13,208,975 in loansCategory: Businesses - Internal Groups Team since: Dec, 2013We loan because: from our roots as a startup, we know the energy and capital it takes to launch a business. The HP Foundation is committed to raising people up and assisting those around the world who need it most. We offer a unique…
- 51,357 members have funded $12,990,000 in loansNerdfighteria Category: Common Interest Team since: Sep, 2008We loan because: We aim to decrease world suck.
- 1 members have funded $10,604,575 in loansLos Angeles Category: Businesses Team since: Jan, 2012We loan because: To empower women all over the world.
- 10,759 members have funded $10,603,225 in loansCanada Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: So little means so much. And because we are so fortunate to be able to lend with the luxury of not worrying about whether we ever see that money again, while the clients borrow with the hope and determination that they…
- 2,303 members have funded $9,646,400 in loansAll over Category: Common Interest Team since: Jun, 2009We loan because: After stumbling into a job as a luxury travel writer, I saw so much poverty that I decided to turn those paychecks into Kiva loans. Then I visited a bunch of clients, who were amazing, and I wrote a book about it called…
- 7,143 members have funded $8,699,300 in loansAustralia Category: Local Area Team since: Aug, 2008We loan because: Australians all let us rejoice
for we are young and free, -
We've heard the call of nations wide,
How can we let this be? -
We'll share our wealth,